The purpose of establishing the course and the profile of candidates soughtIn April 2018, Kagoshima University established a doctoral course for veterinary medicine at the Joint Graduate School of Veterinary Medicine, Kagoshima University, as a joint curriculum with Yamaguchi University.
Purpose of establishing the course and the profile of candidates are as follows:
【Purpose of establishing the course】
- To train leading educators/researchers in veterinary medicine who can promote research on world-leading veterinary medicine with a high ethical standard.
- To train specialized professionals in veterinary medicine, equipped with advanced knowledge/skills/administrative experience, seeking to resolve issues of veterinary medicine in local/international communities.
【Profile of candidates sought】
- Researchers of veterinary medicine and specialists in advanced veterinary medicine who practice research in animal life science, with an inquiring mind and the originality to address various issues.
- Researchers in veterinary medicine and specialists in advanced veterinary medicine who are equipped with advanced knowledge and techniques in applied veterinary medicine.
- Clinical researchers and professionals of veterinary medicine who are equipped with leading knowledge and techniques of advanced veterinary medicine.